|Age Groups||6th-11th Grade|
|Cost||$595 High School/$475 Middle School|
|Location||Suwanee Sports Academy + HS Gyms|
|Admission||$10/day (12&Under Free)|
|Registration Deadline||May 10th|
|Schedule Release||May 17th|
The Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions is one of the only tournaments left in the country that brings the best teams in the the nation together across shoe and non-shoe affiliations. This will be the 22nd year of the tournament and its tradition of former players, teams and competition is unrivaled in grassroots basketball. The tournament will be widely covered by local, regional and national media outlets.
We have worked with many local hotels to negotiate the best rates in the area during HoopSeen tournament weekends. Our Housing Bureau portal allows teams to conveniently find all the information on area hotels as well as reserve rooms online. Out-of-town teams are required to book their rooms through our housing bureau in order to compete in the tournaments.
All teams must complete and submit a team roster for the event.
- Complete the team roster found below
- Email a completed copy of the Roster to GibbonsRosters@gmail.com
- Information provided on the roster must be compete and accurate.
- Roster must be Submitted by email by Weds before the first Georgia Cup your team plays in
- Print and bring a copy of the roster to check-in
- Only players on the roster will be able to participate in the event.
- Players cannot be added to the roster once the event has begun.
All Teams MUST check-in prior to the first game. Teams will need the following items at check-in and will need to have access to until the event concludes:
- Complete and print Roster
- Copy of each player's Birth Certificates
- Copy of each player's Grade Report
- Copy of completed scoresheet found below (Players Names and # required)
- Teams will receive 3 coaching bands per team.
- Coach’s name must be on the team roster to receive band.
- Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
- Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to advance to bracket play.
Gym Locations & Key
Suwanee Sports Academy
3640 Burnette Rd
Suwanee, GA 30024